Popular Post

brown red hair lindsay lohan

images rown red hair lindsay lohan brown red hair lindsay lohan. Lindsay Lohan on TV in Simply
  • Lindsay Lohan on TV in Simply



  • svam77
    10-30 08:41 AM
    My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
    We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.

    Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?

    Thanks





    wallpaper Lindsay Lohan on TV in Simply brown red hair lindsay lohan. wallpaper rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown
  • wallpaper rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown



  • dicarol18
    07-26 02:10 PM
    I got the Receipt Notice for the 140...I sent my 140-485-765 on June 30, reached Nebraska on July 2...my file was sent to Texas and July 12 they sent the Receipt Notice for the 140 ...I hope that after they changed the visa bulletin on July 17, I will receive the rest of the Receipts...





    brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan



  • va_labor2002
    06-22 03:20 PM
    Mr. Vayalar Ravi , Minister of Overseas Indian Affairs,is coming to USA on June 27,2006. He is coming to Washington DC on July 4 to meet Indian Ambassador and Indian community. We should try to meet him personally and explain the problems we are facing. He can talk to US counterparts and do something for us.

    Let us organize an event to meet him on July 4. Since It is a holiday, lot of people can meet him and chat with him.
    Just an assessment on where we are collectively as a group:

    312 new members in June 2006
    1100 new members in May 2006
    1400 new members in April 2006
    1000 new members in March 2006
    400 new members in February 2006
    600 new members in January 2006

    4812 in total membership.

    Each one of us should personally get involved in engaging legal immigrants who are affected by the retrogression problem. It is hard to imagine that there are 6-figure number of people in retrogression but there are less than 5-figure number (4812) of people participating in this voluntary effort undertaken by IV.

    Please talk to people around you and make them aware of the situation. Creating an account in IV and clicking a button to send web faxes is the least these people can do for their own benefit.

    I'm sure that IV core will also become stronger and can gain more leverage during negotiations/lobbying with the appropriate authorities.

    On a side note, please have some faith in the strategic decisons made by IV core. I understand that a lot of people here are desperate to see some progress but I personally feel that IV core is on a great strategic path to acheive our goals. In the mean time, if each of us can do our part by recruiting 10 people to join IV by the end of July. We will be stronger and more effective.

    Just imagine if our membership is close to 50000 by the end of July, we can take a rally just like the Irish lobby group. Ours will be much legitimate because we are not rallying for illegal immigrants, unlike them. So divert your time resources in the next month in achieving this goal and leave the strategic decision making to IV Core and QGA.

    Peace out!





    2011 wallpaper rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown brown red hair lindsay lohan. selena gomez crying in
  • selena gomez crying in



  • jasmin45
    08-06 12:18 PM
    Has USCIS started premium processing of I-140 again ?
    Can you please send me the link ? What happens if one has filed I-140 concurrently with 485 ? Does 485 gets expedited too ? let me know quick please..
    I do not think USCIS has started premium processig for 140. As per last update, the Extension of suspension of premium process is indefinite until next update.



    more...


    brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • rcauvery
    10-02 03:21 PM
    Like I mentioned in my earlier post, after extensive research we found the best deal for ppl in H1 at https://www.accessgroup.org/AppSecure/Loan_Terms/federal-private-loan-terms.aspx


    PS - This is in no way a promotion for accessgroup, I am just sharing the result of our several hours of research.



    Can you please provide some more information on applying for a student loan without a co-signer, when you are not a GC holder or US Citizen? Thanks





    brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • GC_SUCK
    10-10 01:53 PM
    I got my GC on 09/18/07. Now my consulting company (how sponsored my GC) is having issues with the client and client is thinking to terminate the contract.

    Client want to bring me to there pay roll. In other words they are offering my permanent position.

    My consulting company does not have immediate opening for me.

    It is not even a month that I got my GC. And I am with the same consulting company for about 6.5 years now.

    Please help me. What should I do? If I accept the offer will I get problem at citizenship stage? If I do not accept offer I will loose job and I don't know how much time I have to wait till my consulting company find job for me.



    more...


    brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • sanan
    06-01 07:10 PM
    I feel your pain buddy!! :(
    My attorney is taking his sweet ass time.. so mine will be around 10th..





    2010 rown red hair lindsay lohan brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 10:16 PM
    Thanks Hojo.

    www.voidix.com and www.spoono.com have good tutorials.



    more...


    brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • OLDMONK
    09-16 03:48 AM
    To begin with, H4's or F1's, J1's, student or whoever from outside USA, all had equal opportunity. No one took anything from anyone here, they just like anyone else looked for jobs, posted resumes, got interviewed, qualified the interview and were offered a position/sponsor.

    There will also be lot of those who are not H4's and have a H1B visa approved, are outside the US and would never make it here on their coveted H1B visas. I can guarantee you that.

    And its not a matter of being chicken as you mention, its a matter of convenience. EAD allows you to work much more freely, and I am sure you know that.

    Who knew that 485/EAD filing would become possible with retrogression we had in April.

    And I would rather not comment on your "coveted/qualified professionals statement", as you seem to be assuming that people on H4 visas are not qualified professionals. (most spouses who are here for 6 or more years were professionals to begin with and a good percent of those went to school for Masters/Advanced studies or MBA and would qualify under SKIL category for Green Card's today, assuming SKIL Bill was to happen anytime)

    Remember H1B filing expense is at 3-5k levels and in today's times automatically filters out non qualified candidates, any company would be insane to sponsor a candidate without proper screening, I agree there would be a miniscule %age of people who may have abused the system, please don't generalise.

    ....and I assure you that 65k (well actually 58k) numbers would always fall short.





    hair selena gomez crying in brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • Lasantha
    03-17 01:47 PM
    Good luck with that. It didn't work for me either. The Doctor's office did not even accept my insurance in the first place evn though they were in my network, I don't know why but they gave some weird excuse. I was in no mood to argue and was eager to get the medicals done so I just paid up hoping to get it reimbursed but did not see a penny from the insurance co.

    did anyone get reimbursed for the medical exams - physicals and vaccinations?
    i am having a hard time getting my provider submit the claims to the insurance company.



    more...


    brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • dixie
    11-07 02:09 PM
    If you have maintained status all along, you have nothing to fear.Since you have an approved H1, you are free to stop taking classes now. However, when you go for visa stamping be prepared with all the documents to show that you have maintained status. You will surely have a few tough questions to answer so be prepared to convince the visa officer of your continued legal status.Also, avoid going to a consulate in a third country like Mexico or Canada. In my opinion, for non-standard cases like yours its safer to get it done in your home country.


    My H1 is approved on Oct 23, 2006. I was on F1. Before my OPT grace period expired on July 20, 2006, I enrolled in a school with new I-20 on July 5th, 2006. I have been taking one class every month for last three months to maintain full time status. If I stop taking classes now, would it be a some kind of problem when I go for visa stamping?





    hot rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. makeup makeup rown red hair lindsay brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red
  • makeup makeup rown red hair lindsay brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red



  • pappu
    08-12 12:52 PM
    IV core,

    Thanks very much for your tireless work.

    I have some serious questions to you. Hope you will answer them. I fully understand that you are all volunteers. I am not demanding anything; rather this is a request...

    1) Does IV working on any temprory EB visa fix for people waiting for 8 years? Or IV is waiting for CIR to happen?

    2) A simple one line amendment (that is easily acceptable by the lawmakers) in a must pass bill will fix the problems of long time sufferers. Does IV have anything in its agenda?

    3) Does IV beleive in bringing releif to IV members in steps or do you want to solve all members problem in one shot? If the second case is true, is it possible in this economy?

    4) Recently many immigration related amendments are debated in congress; not for one bill but during two bills. There was no single amendment that helps the heavily retrogated categories. Why IV is not successful in requesting the lawmakers to bring up an amendment? Is there a single soul (lawmaker) sympathetic to our cause? If money is the only issue, I will donate first and persuade my friends to do the same.

    We (me and many of my friends) were once active members right from the early days of IV. We contributed and involved in every IV initiative before. Now we are in the sidelines. I strongly beleive, members like me will be active again once we see any hope. Right now there is none.

    We are open to all possibilities in getting relief (big or small) for the community.
    You may want to read more about the process of a bill , politics of the immigration issue and how it affects any bill. It is not as simple as one line amendment.
    Please get involved with IV and learn more what we are doing. Try getting appointments with your lawmakers and take part in action items. We currently have an action item going. You will know how the process of amendment and bills work. Opening threads asking IV core is not going to help.Help yourself by actively getting involved.

    BTW Could you update/complete your profile. This data is helpful for IV advocacy efforts and also for IV tracker.



    more...


    house rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • Winner
    03-25 10:26 AM
    Just curious�
    Do these banks, which received TARP funds, have offshoring partners like TCS/Wipro? How is the offshoring part working? What does the H1B bill say about offshoring?





    tattoo rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • Berkeleybee
    03-07 11:30 AM
    Dspg,

    That post was not about my or IV's "worrying" about the doom and gloom crew - it was to ask them to cut the wailing and get up off their butts and do something.

    I sincerely hope you are.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    pictures rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • crystal
    10-06 01:03 PM
    --
    c. Once OPT EAD expires would the switch to AOS EAD be automatic or Is there a process to switch to AOS EAD?

    >>You need to fill new I-9 form

    If any one has info, please share.





    dresses makeup makeup rown red hair lindsay brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red brown red hair lindsay lohan. girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair color
  • girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, rown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair color



  • cjain
    04-07 05:02 PM
    only needs a little bit of bandwidth...core members need to step in and provide feedback



    more...


    makeup rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • isthereawayout
    02-22 11:46 AM
    Its not exactly the same position. As you can see the requirements are slightly different.





    girlfriend rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. Different Brown Hair Color rown red hair lindsay lohan. lindsay lohan twins
  • Different Brown Hair Color rown red hair lindsay lohan. lindsay lohan twins



  • asanghi
    10-08 01:49 PM
    They might be trying to put pressure on US govt to agree to totalization agreement. The number of Americans working in India is on rise. It is nowhere close to the number of Indians working in US though.





    hairstyles rown red hair lindsay lohan. brown red hair lindsay lohan. rown red hair lindsay lohan.
  • rown red hair lindsay lohan.



  • panky72
    10-01 10:01 PM
    If they deny her H1 B visa can she re-apply for H4 again or would this be a issue as well?


    I cant answer your other Q's but I believe that she is still eligible for H-4 visa based on your H-1 status. I don't know if you can apply right away or wait until their enquiry is complete.





    sidd_k2002
    02-11 07:46 PM
    eyeswe:
    Thanks for your detail explanation. I dont have any siblings in India, and i am an alone child. Regarding my savings, i have been a full time employee of the company for which i work since i was on my CPT and now as i am on my OPT. Now the question to me is that since i have about 16k dollars in my saving account right now, should i sponsor them based on my OPT or should i just remit all the amount back to india back into my fathers account, and ask him to self sponsor him.
    I have heard that the visa officer does ask you about the transactions that are fairly big and failry recent ones. Woudnt it create a further doubt if i transfer this savings back to my fathers account, and be in more problem.
    Please Guys , if you can share your advice here, it would be really helpful for me here. I really dont want my parents visa to get rejected the third time.
    Sidd





    Steve Mitchell
    January 17th, 2005, 09:47 AM
    Nice job Anders. 2,3,4 and 5 are the best of these I believe. You're exactly right about practice. The more you shoot the better you will get, as you are demonstrating. Patience and alertness are the key as well. When you can't control what's happening, you have to anticipate, and be alert to catch in when it happens. Shooting from the penalty box allows from some great shots. Be alert in there though. The first time I did that a puck whistled by myhead. Thank goodness I ducked and moved my head. Water from the ice was literally on my ear and the puck hit behind me. I would have hit me square in the head.